Private-Duty Care for Pediatrics & Adults
- We provide home health care of the highest quality to patients in their place of residence
- Chelsea’s is a private proprietary home health agency.
- CHHC provides services in a dignified, humane, and cost effective manner and according to plan of Care directed by the patient’s physician.
- CHHC recognizes its responsibilities to the communities in which it serves.
- CHHC shall not discriminate according to group, gender, age, sexual preference, or diagnosis.
Patient Satisfaction Goal
- CHHC’s goal is to be a resource to the patient and their family in dealing with an acute episode of care and to prevent recurrence through intervention and rehabilitation, education and self-care.
- Relieve the stress for the patient and their family in helping them to navigate an increasingly complex medical system.
- Chelsea’s does this by working in an inter-disciplinary approach with their primary outpatient attending physician, their inpatient attending physician, sub-specialty physician, and ancillary providers of care.
LVNs – We are Hiring. Apply today!
- CHHC believes that achieving quality outcomes is based on attracting and retaining the best team.
- CHHC provides its team with the necessary tools and administrative support to focus on the medical services they provide.
- CHHC is concerned with its team’s well-being as much as the well-being of patients. Our team’s happiness is important.
- Chelsea’s wants nurses to pick us and limit the use of per-diem or registry nursing. We send nurses to their ideal preferred, nearest locations.
Hours of Operation
Office: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Field: On Call, 24-Hour Service
We Serve the Following Areas: Los Angeles Metropolitan, Ventura County, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, San Gabriel Valley, & Inland Empire
Medicare, Medicaid, HMO, Private Insurance
Post Acute Network Physicians
Transitional Care Physicians